In today’s turbulent society even the best tenants may fall on hard times, and at Aston Rowe we believe that it’s often advisable to take a prudent approach to a new tenancy and through our referencing provider Homelet, one of the UK’s leading referencing and insurance providers, we can offer our landlords a rent guarantee insurance.
This product is a preventative measure that offers our clients peace of mind should a tenant fall into arrears and protects your rental income and security of your investment.
Most rent defaults are often due to an inability to pay rather than a refusal, and although generally a successful resolution is arrived at, landlords still need to receive an income to cover mortgage payments and expenses.
This product is offered as part of our comprehensive property management package and is also available to non-managed landlords at a competitive price.
• 100% cover of the total monthly rent for up to a maximum of 6 months from the date of the first arrears
• Legal Expenses up to £25,000 to cover eviction costs
• You will be dealing with a specialist claims department to oversee the process
• 50% of your rent paid for up to two months after vacant possession has been obtained to search for new tenants
• 6 to 12 months options to suit your tenancy, and the tenancy can be renewed monthly after the initial period
• A zero excess option is also available to lessen any cash flow issues
• You can transfer your policy if your tenants change